PRINT AD SPECIFICATIONS
To ensure that your ad reproduces with the highest quality possible, please pay careful attention to the following mechanical requirements.
General Advertising Specifications:
If you already have an ad designed and would like to use it, please note the following specifications:
- All High-resolution images and fonts must be included when the PDC/X-1a file is saved
- Only use Type 1 Fonts - No TrueType fonts or font substitutions
- Umages must be SWOP (CMYK or Grayscale) TIFF or EPS between 20 and 400 dpi
- Total are density should not exceed SWPO 300% TAC
- NO RGT or JPEG images. Do not nest EPS file into other EPS files. Do not embed ICC profiles within images
- All required trapping must be included in the file(s).
General Info for Workbook
- Method of Binding: Perfect
- Full color ad
- Maximum Ad Size: 5.5"x7.5" - 7.5"X10" (depending on city)
- Workbook Size: 8.5"x11"
We do have an ftp server that you may use to upload large files for our graphics and editorial team. That login information is available through your Account Executive.
BANNER AD DESIGN:
Your banner ad will have the dimensions of 174px X 174px. We only accept .jpg banners with those dimensions if you'd like to design your own. Design of your banner is included in your cost and will be added to the website within 24 hours of payment receipt.
AUDIO BITE INSTRUCTIONS:
Questions or need assistance?
Please send all questions, comments or concerns regarding ad material to our graphics department;